By Swati Mohapatra

Mix Vegetables Pickle

Whenever I heard this Mixvegetables pickles, I always remember my mamma's pickles..she used to make these pickles during winter season. Now I really miss them😔. So I tried my hands to make it n here is the recipe.

Ingredients:-
500gm Mango ginger
250 gm Mango
200gm carrots
200gm green chilli
50gm ginger
2 tbsp red chilli powder
3-4 tbsp salt
3-4 tbsp sugar
Pinch of asafoetida
1/2 litre mustard oil

For pickle masala:
50gm white mustard
50gm sesame seeds
10 gm  fennel seeds
10gms methi seeds
10gm cuminseeds 
10gm corriander seeds

Method:-
First roasted all the seeds . Cool it n then grind it.cut all the vegetables .Heat oil in a kadai n then add asafoetida , Add all the vegetables n cook it for 2-3 minutes n then add the masala.After that add salt,redchilly powder n sugar.cook it for 1 minutes.Remove it from pan n let it cool for  a bit . Transfer the Pickle in a Jar, cover n keep in sunlight for 3 days.Now your pickle is ready 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment