By Swati Mohapatra

Strawberry Popsicle

Homemade popsicles are the best way to beat the heat.we all love these, specially kids.so being a mother whenever my lill one demand for popsicles, I goes with these popsicles. I always avoid that store bought popsicles because it's contains only sugar n artificial flavors,so big NO ..NO. Making this homemade popsicles actually a fun activity for me n my little one .we both love it.So here is the recipe..

Ingredients:-
400gm Strawberry
4-5 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp lemon juice

Method:-
Cut the strawberry . In a blender put these strawberry , honey n lemon juice n blend it.make a smooth puree.Then pour these puree into a popsicles mold. Then freeze for at least 8 hrs or overnight. 
Note:-For removing popsicles from mold run the molds under water for 30 to 50sec then slowly remove it.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment