By Swati Mohapatra

Nadia bara


Nadia bara (Coconut Cutlet) is a snack items in odia cuisine.i learned this recipe from my Aai (grand mother).she used to made these when she had lots of coconuts lying at home,so that she could avoid spoiling the coconut. I love it very much. Now also whenever I make these I miss my Aai (grand mother) very much..her beautiful smile when she saw us . This recipe is not exactly the same what my Aai (grand mother) used to make it, I just modified it according to today's time. She used to make these with raw rice and grind it with all ingredients,but nowadays we can easily found rice flour everywhere,so that part I just skipped.

Ingredients:-
Coconut  – 1 (grated)
Rice flour– 8 tbsp
Jeera powder– 1 tbsp
Green Chili – 3
Salt – as per taste
Water – 10 tbsp
Potato- 1(boiled)
Coriander leaves

Method:-
Mix all the ingredients, Make small dumplings from this .Place a pan of medium flame and add 2 tbsp oil. Once hot, add these dumplings and fry for few mins. Flip the dumplings and fry again for few mins till it becomes golden.serve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment